Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Size 2

Well, I was kicking ass and taking names with Weight Watchers and working out, but I fell off the wagon. I fell off the wagon so much, that I am now being dragged behind the wagon and it will probably lap me. Ugh! I was doing so well, what happened? Life.

We battled the sickies around here, so we missed a week at the gym because I refuse to take my sick children out when they aren't feeling. It's not fair to the general public and it's not fair to my children. So between the kids and I being sick, we missed an entire week of the gym.

We went on vacation and I suppose I kind of "worked out" while on vacation. Frequent walks to the village, on the beach and swimming out to the sand bar were ways I stayed active while on vacation. Unfortunately I didn't eat very well, but we were on vacation. But again, we missed an entire week of the gym.

I should have gained every pound I lost back because of poor diet and lack of activity, but I didn't. Not only do I feel guilty about not eating right and working out BUT now I feel guilty about not being "punished" for it. I should have gained 10-15 pounds over the past month, but surprisingly enough, I actually lost another 1.4 pounds. Wow! I stepped on the scale this morning, expecting the worst. I was expecting to be in the mid to high 130's, but I was at a slim 126.2 pounds. Seriously?!?

I should also "brag" that I am currently wearing a pair of size 2 jeans from the Gap (circa 2007). I didn't have to jump up and down to put them on, but I know that my muffin top needs a little work. But still, SIZE 2 jeans? I'll take it. My energy is down big time and I know it's because of my poor diet and lack of exercise. I need to get my ass in gear with diet and exercise. While it's nice to look slim and trim, it would also feel good to have energy again. In the meantime, I will supplement with ungodly amounts of caffeine!

It feels good to be Slim Kim again!

Love always,
Ian, Kim, Bella & Cecilia

1 comment: