Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sugar Me Sweet Designs

I have a good friend, whom I often refer to as Macaroni Sara. I blogged a few months ago about the local website she publishes called Macaroni Kid - Brandon. Well, I'm here again to put another shameless plug in for my dear friend, Sara. 


Sara has a knack for sewing and is one of the most creative people I know. She made me an apron for Christmas last year, that she sewed and embroidered with my name. I wear the apron, even in June. It's so sweet to have personalized things hand-made for you by a friend.


The apron, with ribbon trim and embroidery.


A close up of the embroidery... too cute


Sara also embroidered Bella's birthday outfit, despite a bit of a battle with the Lycra in the outfit. The embroidery was beautiful and it turned a boring, not so special outfit into a very special outfit for Bella the birthday girl.

Bella's tutu birthday outfit with "Birthday Girl" embroidered on it.

As a birthday present, Sara made Bella a one-of-a-kind dress. I went into Sara's sewing room one day, selected the fabric, ribbon and button to design a unique dress for Bella. The dress is absolutely adorable and we've received many compliments on her dress.

Here is a picture of the fabric I selected.


Sara is a very talented lady and I will gladly "advertise" for her website. Please check out Sara's website at Sugar Me Sweet Designs and design a dress for that special little girl in your life. 

Love always,
Ian, Kim & Bella




No comments:

Post a Comment