Wednesday, October 10, 2012

It's (almost) that time of year again

Who is thinking it's beginning to look a lot like the holiday season?!? Definitely not me, considering the fact that we live in Florida (super hot and super sunny) but that doesn't mean I don't have our annual holiday card on my mind! I have purchased our outfits (thanks Ralph Lauren) and have date secured with our photographer friend, Melissa. By early November, I will have those treasured images in my hands and will hit up shutterfly in order to design some super cute cards.

This is the second year shutterfly has offered me a discount or free cards by simply blogging about my experience. I love that by expressing my opinion about their wonderful products, I get a little 'somethin, 'somethin from shutterfly. They're always sending out discount codes in the mail or over email. It's pretty awesome. Thanks shutterfly and thanks Julie Vazquez at shutterfly for always keeping me in the loop.

Our cards from shutterfly turned out super cute last year and we used shutterfly this past spring to order CeCe Rose's birth announcements. I cannot wait to design another perfect holiday card to send out to our 150+ friends and family all over the world. Have you thought about your 2012 holiday cards?!? Check out shutterfly and all of their special offers: shutterfly special offers.

Love always,
Ian, Kim, Bella & Cecilia

No comments:

Post a Comment