A blogger gal pal of mine always has the cutest ideas for quick and simple blog ideas. Recently, in light of some tragedies, she suggested that we take a moment to write down what we were thankful for. My mom purchased me a gratitude journal a long time, but like everything else, life got in the way. Thanks for the renewal in my gratitude "exercise", Joanna!
This week I am thankful for:
1. My sweet, loving and beautiful daughters.
2. My hard working, caring, loving and patient husband.
3. My friends who are there for me... no matter what!
4. Sunday nights at the Hard Rock Casino with two crazy girls.
5. A good afternoon nap... for both the girls and me!
6. My breast pump (need I say more?)
What are you thankful for? Take a moment to give some gratitude today (or every day)!
Ian, Kim, Bella & Cecilia