Monday, November 19, 2012

Treat by Shutterfly

Your holiday checklist just got shorter. Create and send a totally personalized greeting card from Treat for FREE, yes that's right, I said FREE! Whether saying sending some gratitude for Thanksgiving, wishing a best friend a holiday birthday (right, Jamie?) or simply spreading some holiday cheer with a just because card, Treat lets you create a one-of-a-kind card that is sure to impress.

For two days only (11/19 and 11/20) Treat would like for you to create your own greeting card, for FREE! Head on over to treat.com and simply use the code TREATBLOGR to create a greeting card entirely of your own for a friend or family member. 



I'm so glad I'm able to share this awesome offer with you and I look forward to creating a personalized greeting card for someone in my life. Enjoy this special offer! 

Love always,
Ian, Kim, Bella & Cecilia

**I was compensated by Treat for sharing this awesome offer with all my loyal readers.**

No comments:

Post a Comment