Thursday, September 30, 2010

Macaroni Kid - Brandon

Have you ever had one of those days when you felt like there wasn't anything to do in your area? I know I have and I scour the internet for something new for Bella and I to do. After a bit of searching, I usually find something for us to do, but wouldn't it be nice if there was a website that published local events in your area? Well, the search is over! 

Check out Macaroni Kid - National to find your local edition. A friend of mine (Sara M.) runs the Brandon edition of Macaroni Kid. She publishes articles about family friendly events in the Tampa Bay area, living green, arts & crafts and yummy recipes. It's a great source to find local events and other fun information.

Love always,
Ian, Kim & Bella

Check it out and it you like it, subscribe to the email list!
Macaroni Kid - Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment