Thursday, June 30, 2011

Blogging with an iPad

I am writing to y'all from a piece of technology I don't use nearly enough, my iPad. I don't use this thing nearly enough since I received it for Christmas last year. I usually use it if the Macbook is not charged and I want to access the Internet from something other something other than my iPhone.


As you can tell, I'm a HUGE fan of Apple products. The quality that goes into each Apple product is something I've yet to find in any other brand. I've owned several other computers and nothing has stood the test of time like my Macbooks and IMac. Even cellphones seemed obsolete after few short months, but not the iPhone. New software updates and apps make the iPhone a phone that can evolve. Sure, I only have the iPhone 3GS, but I've had this phone for nearly two years and it's kept my interest the entire time. I can't wait to get the next new iPhone, when it comes out, but I can patiently wait with my trusted iPhone 3G. Hurry up Steve Jobs, mama wants a new iPhone!


In any event, blogging from the iPad isn't really that fabulous. It's like writing one giant text message. Hmm... I think I'll stick to blogging from the computer because it has literally taken me 20 minutes to complete this post. 


Love always,
Ian, Kim & Bella


(blogged from iPad)

No comments:

Post a Comment