Thursday, August 23, 2012

Wacky Wine Wednesday!

I'm up and at 'em bright and early this morning. I don't know how, because I had an MNO last night and stayed out way past my bed time. Needless to say I had a blast and got to spend time with some really fun ladies. We went to a local art studio and painted our own wine glasses. The set up was great: wine, painting, good conversation and lots of laughter.

I am not the most artistic person so I kind of struggled to complete my finished product. It took a couple tries to get what I wanted and I think the finished product turned out really cute. We were painting for about two hours, which meant two hours of uninterrupted adult conversations! It was awesome and I think we all really need a night out, sans husbands and children.

A few of us headed to a local bar/restaurant for some appetizers and more drinks. The fun continued and we talked for at least another hour! Before I knew it, it was almost 11pm! Way, way, way past my bed time. I knew today would be rough, but it was well worth it. I can't wait for the next MNO with these lovely ladies!
The girls, hard at work.
Getting a little silly...
The finished products.
Melissa and I.
Love always,
Ian, Kim, Bella & Cecilia

No comments:

Post a Comment