Saturday, March 30, 2013

'Twas the night before Easter

Around here, Easter holds a very special place in our hearts. On Easter 2010, I woke up in the middle of the night and soon realized I was in labor . Our Isabella Eve was delivered, 12 hours later, the day after Easter. On Easter 2012, I woke up on Easter Sunday, began getting ready for church and yelled down to Ian, "Hey Ian? I think my water broke, but I'm going to take a shower and shave my legs first." Just 5 short hours later, Cecilia Rose was born on Easter Sunday.

Two of the most amazing gifts God has given me will always have a special connection with Easter. Whether or not either of the girls' birthdays actually fall on Easter Sunday, I will always remember where I was on Easter 2010 and Easter 2012.

Happy Easter!

Love always,
Ian, Kim, Bella & CeCe

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim! I hope all is well! I'm Heather and I just have a question about your blog that I was hoping you could answer :-) My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete