Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Today is a day when everyone is Irish... and I mean everyone. It's fun to see people celebrating the occasion and dressing up in crazy amounts of green! Éirinn go Brách!
We had a playdate/birthday party in Apollo Beach this morning for two of Bella's friends. They happen to share the same birthday and so their moms decided to co-host a playdate/birthday party. The park was really nice, the weather was absolutely beautiful and the company was great. Bella enjoyed playing with her friends and I enjoyed socializing with my mom friends again. And Bella would like to wish her friends, Camden and Luke, a very happy 1st birthday!


After our playdate our new babysitter, Miss Ashley came over for the afternoon/evening. I briefed Miss Ashley on Bella's routine and her likes/dislikes and quickly left to run some errands. I went to Michael's and hit the jackpot. I found so much cute stuff for Bella's birthday party and I am excited to complete a few projects for Bella's birthday. More importantly, Bella's invitations are finished and are ready to be mailed! I am very happy with how they turned out and I hope our family and friends find them as adorable as I do. Miss Ashley worked late so Ian and I could join our friends Troy and Sara for a little St. Patrick's Day fun! After a few glasses of wine and a pint of green beer (yuck!) we returned home to a peacefully sleeping baby. Miss Ashley is a keeper and I'm so glad we found her! 


I really need to crawl into bed because I'm sure I'll regret staying up so late and drinking so much tomorrow, but hopefully not. Ian is off tomorrow and we've got quite a weekend ahead of us. Good night!


Love always,
Ian, Kim & Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment