Wednesday, May 30, 2012

It's 3:30am...

Yup, insomnia has struck again. It's 3:30am and I'm awake. Between a grunting baby and a snoring husband, it's difficult to fall asleep and stay asleep. I tossed and turned for almost an hour until I gave up. I decided to come downstairs and mess around on the computer.

The babysitter will be here today so I will definitely be taking a nap. Usually when the babysitter is here, I run errands with CeCe in tow, but today I don't think I'll be running all around town. To be quite honest I'm not feeling 100% and I think I'm coming down with something. I have that tickle in my throat and I'm a bit congested. Hopefully it's just my allergies but I suppose only time will tell. Ugh, I don't have time to be sick!

Today is Ian's birthday... woot woot! He is the big 3-5! It's funny to think that I met him when he was pretty much the age I am now. And yes, I was just a baby when we met... at the young age of 21! We have celebrated several birthdays together and I look forward to celebrating many more with him. If only the poor guy didn't have to work on his birthday or wasn't so damn busy! We will definitely be celebrating to tonight, in a laid back manner of course. Happy birthday to my hardworking, loving, kind, caring, smart, funny, handsome and very understanding husband... the girls and I love you with all of our hearts!

The week is almost half way over and I'm again looking forward to the weekend. This stay at home mom business is no joke. The weeks are often long and exhausting, but worth every moment with my girls. Things will settle down a bit when Bella is in school this fall. CeCe and I will get some time to bond, the way Bella and I were able to. But in the meantime, the three of us will continue our crazy busy schedule.

Well, I have some DVR'ed shows to catch up on. It's amazing how quiet the house is at 3:45am!

Love always,
Ian, Kim, Bella & Cecilia

No comments:

Post a Comment