Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday Night Football

The Ravens will be playing the Browns on MNF tonight and I couldn't be happier! I haven't been able to watch very many Ravens games this season, as CBS and Fox have chosen not to air many games. Unfortunately, the game does not start until 8:30pm and I will probably be asleep before the second half begins. In any event, I will watch as much of the game as possible and hopefully Ian is DVR'ing the game at home.

I am hoping that the Ravens win tonight and that Ray Rice has a stellar game. I want my Ravens to be 5-4 and continue with the wins. They have a tough game next Sunday against the Colts, but hopefully they can pull a win out of that game, too. I need Ray Rice to have a great game and get some serious yardage and a few touchdowns, as he is on my fantasy football team. GO RAVENS!!!

Ian is back home with the hounds all week, as I am in Tallahassee all week for training. Hopefully the house is as clean and orderly as I left it this morning, upon my return. My mom arrives Thursday evening... yay!!! The next two weeks are busy, but I'm looking forward to a little "vacation" in Tallahassee and some time off for Thanksgiving next week.

That's all from the land of the Seminoles... Haha, Ian will love that comment... or not!

Love always,
Ian & Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment