Monday, March 12, 2012

Mundane Monday

I had yet another day to myself and I did absolutely nothing! I didn't lift a finger and was able to relax all day long. Unfortunately, I was on bed rest, so the day was pretty darn boring. Normally I would have gone out shopping or done something fun, but instead, I laid on the couch and watched mindless television all day. I really shouldn't complain, but being on bed rest can be a royal pain in the butt. Thankfully the OB removed the heavy lifting and driving restrictions, so I am able to tote my toddler around and drive for whatever distance I want. Thank goodness!

Today while Bella was with Grandma Ruth and Uncle Donald, the three of them went to Busch Gardens for the day. I was expecting them to stay a few hours, but they stayed well past Bella's nap time. Fortunately Bella napped in her stroller and returned home exhausted but happy. They sent us pictures throughout the day and Bella was having a blast. She even refused to come out of the bounce house because she was having so much fun. Grandma Ruth had to send the ride attendant in to drag Bella out... how funny!

By the time Ian and Bella returned home from Grandma Ruth's, we played outside for a little while and before we knew it, it was time for our bath, book and bed routine. I'm sure Bella will get a good night's sleep tonight, as she had a very busy day. The babysitter will be here tomorrow (thank goodness) and I have a few errands to run and a few things to take care of around the house. Hopefully I can have a somewhat productive day, even if I'm moving at a snail's pace.

But that's all from us... a pretty uneventful day for me, but I definitely needed it.

Love always,
Ian, Kim, Bella & Baby #2

No comments:

Post a Comment