Thursday, January 3, 2013

Thankful Thursday

After much deliberation, I have decided to follow in the footsteps of Joanna over at Baby Gators Den and give thanks on Thursdays. She has been doing this for quite some time and I've posted here and there, but never consistently. So anyway, here goes nothing!

This Thursday I am most thankful for my girls. Without my vivacious Isabella Eve and my sweet Cecilia Rose, life would not be complete. These girls are my world. They can be demanding at times, but they can also be two of the sweetest girls I know.

Bella keeps us on our toes and you never know what is going to come out of her mouth next! She is bright, beautiful and full of life. She loves to learn, loves to watch Disney movies and to be with her mommy and daddy. She challenges us with her inquisitive nature, but is always eager to gain new knowledge.


CeCe Rose is the sweetest baby I have ever met (I know a lot of parents think this about their kids, but I'm not exaggerating). She smiles when she wakes up from her sleep, she smiles as she crawls to follow you around and she smiles when her sister enters the room. Her smile and giggle is contagious and you cannot help but to reciprocate the gestures.

Together these girls are an absolute joy, big sister and little sister, and hopefully best friends! Like I said yesterday, tomorrow is not promised and neither is today. So today I am thankful for Bella and CeCe Rose. I love you girls more than life itself and you both make mommy and daddy very, very happy.

Love always,
Ian, Kim, Bella & Cecilia


No comments:

Post a Comment