Friday, November 18, 2011

Holiday Cards 2011

It's that time of year again! As we prepare to design and send out our annual holiday card, I thought I'd share a few pictures from our recent photo shoot with Black Onyx Photography. We went to a beautiful, secluded park and had a great photo shoot. The photographer worked really well with Bella and really got some amazing shots! 
Look at those beautiful baby blues...
Love her little Gator dress!
How adorable is she?!?
Love my family!
The loves of my life!
Bella, the baby bump and me.
My beautiful family.
This was my first photo shoot being pregnant. I can't say I'm thrilled with my appearance, but what women is, especially when she is pregnant? My family is absolutely beautiful and these pictures truly show all the beauty that is my family. And now to begin designing our holiday card. There are so many design options and we have so many gorgeous pictures to choose from... oh where to begin?!? 

Tiny Prints has some BEAUTIFUL holiday cards and I'm leaning toward ordering from here. Many friends have recommended Tiny Prints AND they have some great deals! For black and white photos, I think this is my favorite: charcoal holiday card. For the beautiful, colorized photos, I think this is my favorite: pleasant plaid holiday card. We have been sending out holiday cards since before we were married. My favorite tradition is sending out photo cards. I know this sounds simple, but cards without photos aren't much fun! Before we had Bella, we  started out with pictures of the dogs, pictures of us and pictures of us with the dogs. It's fun to schedule a photo shoot with a talented photographer and having him/her work their magic with the camera. 


Stay tuned kids and be sure to check your mailboxes in the next few weeks! 

Love always,
Ian, Kim, Bella & Baby #2

No comments:

Post a Comment