Sunday, September 4, 2011

Barefoot Designs

About a month ago, I stumbled on yet another website for adorable, custom made clothing for kids. At the recommendation of Jerica from Izzy B Designs, I was introduced to Amy at Barefoot Designs. I browsed through her patterns and fabrics, and instantly fell in love. I quickly went to work designing outfits for Bella and before I knew it, I had designed three outfits for Bella.


Criss-Cross Bubble in pink and blue paisley fabric with matching pink trim.
Back of Criss-Cross Bubble
Ruffle Bottom Sunsuit in purple & teal swirl fabric with matching purple trim.
Back of Ruffle Bottom Sunsuit
Ruffle Top & Bloomers - Halloween Outfit 
Back of Halloween outfit
                                                 
How adorable are these outfits?!? Living in Florida means we get to extend summer outfits well into the fall, so I know these outfits will be worn several times. I even opted to have her initial embroidered on the Halloween outfit in hopes that she can wear it in the spring at a Orioles v. Rays game... and yes, Bella will be cheering for the Orioles! 


But if you're looking for quality, custom made outfits for your kids, be sure to check out Barefoot Designs. And please don't forget about Izzy B Designs either! =)


Love always,
Ian, Kim & Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment