Thursday, July 12, 2012

Weight Watchers - Week 3 Update

This week is the third week I've been following Weight Watchers (WW) and working out. I am pleased to report that I am down 3-pounds this week, bringing my total weight loss to 8-pounds. Woo-hoo!

But before I celebrate too much, I was "warned" by WW that this is not considered healthy weight loss. WW would like for me to slow down. I'm not doing anything drastic, like starving myself or working out like crazy. I'm simply sticking to my recommended daily points (40 because I'm nursing) and working out for 60-minutes almost every day. I would be concerned, too, but I'm still producing enough milk for CeCe and I feel better than I have in years. I don't even really have a goal date in mind, so I honestly don't see how this is an issue. So I dropped 3-pounds this week instead of the recommended 2-pounds? I'm sure I'll gain a pound or two another week to make up for it. Haha!

Obviously I'm not trying to lose more weight than I should, but to appease the folks at WW, I will add an extra protein shake to my daily diet to ensure (haha, no pun intended) and boost (total pun intended) my protein intake. I will not cut back on my exercise because I need those 60-minutes at the YMCA every day for my own sanity. Or maybe I will work out for 30-minutes and lay out by the pool for the other 30-minutes?!?

Only 7-pounds to go on my quest to get back to wedding weight!

Love always,
Ian, Kim, Bella & Cecilia

No comments:

Post a Comment