Thursday, August 4, 2011

L.O.A.

In case you haven't noticed (all six of you), I've taken a hiatus from blogging, hence my leave of absence (L.O.A.)

Long story short... I flew from Tampa to Baltimore yesterday to take care of some family business. I left Bella in the care of Ian and Grandma Ruth. Grandma Ruth has graciously offered to watch Bella while I'm gone and while Ian is at work. It's my first time away from Bella for longer than 24 hours! I miss that little girl (and Ian, too) so very much, but thank goodness for iChat! I was able to iChat with Ian and Bella last night, which totally made my day. 

But for right now, it's time for family time. And I am very thankful for such a loving and supportive family! It's amazing how a group of people can quickly come together when one of their own is in need. I am truly blessed to have such an awesome family and it's only going to get better from here. 

That's it from the land of Natty Bo, Utz potato chips and snowballs. Speaking of which, I'm going to treat myself to a snowball tonight. Mmmm... yum! I'll be back in Florida soon, so until then, you stay classy Tampa Bay!

Love always,
Ian, Kim & Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment