Friday, July 8, 2011

I Love Groupon!

It's been a long day of shopping so this post is going to be quick. Bella and I ventured out in the treacherous weather conditions to meet Grandma Ruth at Westshore Mall for some lunch and shopping. I had a Groupon at Old Navy to use before July 20th, so when Grandma Ruth suggested getting together, I suggested getting together at Westshore Mall.


About a month ago, I paid $10 to get a $20 Groupon to use at Old Navy. I know it's basically like a 50% off coupon, but it's still saving money, which is an awesome thing. I paid $10 for the Groupon and $3.48 in overage, so here is what I bought for $13.48:
Two t-shirts, 1 onesie, 1 skirt and 1 romper... $13.48!
I should have paid $39.59 for all of these clothes, but with my Groupon, I only paid $13.48. Gotta love Groupon! I especially love Groupon because during a triple referral period, I received two more referrals so I now have a total of $80 to spend on Groupon! I'm patiently waiting for either a Keratin treatment or house cleaning service to come along and I'm going to treat myself. 

Well, it's been a long day so I'd better hit the hay. We have a busy day planned for tomorrow. Goodnight.

Love always,
Ian, Kim & Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment