Monday, July 4, 2011

A very laid back 4th of July

We had a very laid back 4th of July and it was absolutely wonderful. Ian owed me a morning of sleeping in, so I took full advantage and slept in until 9:30... it was awesome. Ian and Bella played in the family room all morning until it was time for her morning nap. We lounged around the house for half of the day and then headed to Clearwater for a BBQ at Uncle Sam and Aunt Dawn's house. Bella took an extra long morning nap and was well rested for the party. Bella was an absolute sweetheart and 


We returned home in time for a quick evening thunderstorm and relaxed in our pajamas for the rest of the night. I even spoke with my dad and a few friends from the old neighborhood while they were celebrating at the annual Trupia 4th of July party. Those parties were so much fun and I really miss celebrating the 4th of July with my crew from Lyndale.


I did a little online shopping and I took advantage of a sale at one of my favorite boutiques, IzzyB. Jerica was running a 20% sale for the 4th and I ordered Bella two new bubble outfits. Jerica makes beautiful things and I am so happy with what I ordered from her in May, that I couldn't resist. The turn around time is astounding and Jerica told me I'd receive Bella's outfits in 7-10 days. 


Well, we have a sleeping baby and I'm finished with my online shopping for the evening. Goodnight y'all! Happy 4th of July!


Love always,
Ian, Kim & Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment