Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Exhausted!

Exhausted does not even begin to describe how I am feeling tonight. Pregnancy insomnia has returned and caused me to wake up at 4:30am. So yes, I have been awake since 4:30am... and I am miserable.

Today went by quicker than I expected, but it has been a long day. We were supposed to join some friends at Chuck E. Cheese for a day of fun, but I canceled because I wasn't feeling up for the challenge fun. Instead I called my friend Stephanie, who happened to have a change of plans, and instead we had a play date. The play date was great and Bella was distracted with Connor and all of his toys, which allowed me to rest a little. Stephanie was kind enough to make lunch for us, too. What a great friend! We headed home shortly after 1pm for Bella's nap. I attempted to take a nap, but I think I was overly tired and so I couldn't fall asleep. Bummer.

We had leftovers for dinner and we're now watching Alice in Wonderland before bath time. I think I'm going to let Ian handle bath time tonight. I simply don't have the energy to help out tonight and I think Ian understands this... or at least I hope he understands.

The third trimester of pregnancy sucks. Plain and simple. For me, the insomnia, nausea, Braxton Hicks contractions, edema, heartburn make it very difficult to enjoy the last trimester of pregnancy. Luckily I only have about 9-weeks left, that is, if this baby arrives on time. If she's ready a week or two early, I wouldn't mind.

Okay, that's enough complaining for one day... I'm too exhausted to do any more complaining.

Love always,
Ian, Kim, Bella & Baby #2

No comments:

Post a Comment