Monday, January 30, 2012

As usual, our Monday started bright and early, as we were out the door by 9am. I had a few errands to run and Bella had an appointment for pictures at 10am. By some stroke of luck, we were both dressed, ready and in the car by 9am and began our busy morning. Why can't Mondays ever be relaxing, lazy days?!?

I almost cancelled Bella's picture appointment this morning, but I am SO glad I didn't. Not only was she in a great mood, but she was so photogenic! The last few times we've taken her for pictures it's been a battle of wills... and Bella usually wins. We usually buy a few pictures but only because any picture of Bella is adorable. Today was a different story... Bella worked it and managed to take some awesome pictures. It was difficult to decide which ones to order because I didn't want to go overboard. I bought a few collections of several shots and even designed a composite picture that will be framed. I was really happy with today's photo shoot and can't wait for everything to be delivered! Here is a sneak peak of just one of the many adorable pictures of my beautiful Bella.


Today was busy but productive and totally worthwhile. We knocked out Bella's pictures, bought a "going home" outfit for baby #2 and I managed to clean the kitchen, bathrooms and steam mop the floors. Even though I didn't get a nap in, you can be rest assured that I will be in bed early tonight! Thank goodness tomorrow is Tuesday and I'll have some extra help around the house, courtesy of our babysitter... yay! Good night y'all!

Love always,
Ian, Kim, Bella & Baby #2

No comments:

Post a Comment